Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Discovered! (I admit that my dismay is
somewhat feigned. After all, I couldn't be very
upset when I had left the camera sit there as bait,
while I used the other to photograph her.)

Mercy receives a lecture from the other camera owner in our
house, whose camera case has also been tampered with.

Can't you just see that "NO!" formed expressively on Candace's lips?


Mercy receives lessons on the proper (meaning "supervised")
use of that revered instrument, the camera.


Mercy's 1st photo!


The above photo just makes me feel good.
Doesn't she look so happy?

Farewell!


~Carmen~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last photo of Mercy! She is so cute in her excitement over having the camera. :-)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your post! It's so funny. :-)