Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Farewell Party for our Aunt

Greetings!

My Aunt Gloria recently left to go to Thailand for four months on mission work. The Martin family had a farewell get-together the Sunday before she left. Having just started my blog, I was more conscious than normal of the need to take photos. It must have been rather noticeable because, at the end of the evening, my one aunt inquired how many pictures I had taken. My uncle, who is a mathematician, estimated correctly that I had taken around two hundred. I know that to some of you that doesn't sound like many, but it produced some incredulity among my relatives. Here are a few of those two hundred.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carmen,

I liked your last post. It's interesting to see different side of your life than I usually see - your family gatherings.

And don't let anyone discourage you from taking a lot of photos. :-) It's just the life a photographer must endure to get great photos, which people are almost always thankful you took once they see them!