Saturday, October 11, 2008

The DuPont house. (For those of you who like history, Pierre
DuPont was the creator of Longwood Gardens. Speaking of
history, we informed our guide that we were a history-loving
bunch and told her to tell us all she could.)
I would love to see that wisteria in bloom; that must be gorgeous!

One of the beautiful - I mean beautiful! - conservatories!

I'm not sure, but I think I promised to give Candace credit for that
photo. I better would just in case.


Cheerful and unsophisticated - those are the adjectives I
came up with for these flowers.


Candace's Art
(I'm almost positive I promised her credit for this picture.)


The ballroom. I could more easily imagine it a ballroom if
that lady in the jeans weren't standing there: you ought to have a fancy gown on to be in a room like that.

No comments: