Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Niagara Falls

If children see a statue, they want to climb it. If they are already
up there, it makes sense to take a photo of them.

"Normal routine" or otherwise captioned "Prince royal."

Niagara Falls (specifically, the American Falls) as seen from
the American side. The Canadian view is much nicer (partiality
for my own country can't keep from admitting that).


Looking down, we could see the Cave of the Winds (decks beneath
the falls). My siblings started begging to go down, but Dad said,
"There is no way I'm sticking all my children in slickers and taking
them down there to get soaked!"

Unrelenting power.

"This is the token of the covenant, which I have established
between me and all flesh that is upon the earth...[that] the waters
shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh." ~ Genesis 9:15&17

Just think, that is Canada over there.

No comments: