Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pets and a Birthday

Hello again everyone,

Are you all thinking "Pets - how boring!"? I'm not an animal lover myself, but I don't mind if my brothers and sisters have them as long as 1) they aren't in the house! and 2) I don't have to take care of them. I do find it interesting to observe their personalities and watch how they relate to each other, though. Oh, and I do have a soft spot in my heart for cats that will come and curl up unobtrusively on my lap when I am sitting out on the swing to read. Observing animals has been especially interesting of late with the addition of two kittens and a white boxer. One thing I thought our family would never get is a dog! It would seem, however, that Dad has always had a liking for boxers (as a boy, he had one for a day or so before his mom found out :-).


Although birthdays are so frequent in a family of eleven people that they can become repetitive, some of my siblings do their best to see that each one is unique! If you enjoyed the pictures from the last party they hosted (the barn party), make sure you see these of the party they planned for Candace's birthday. :-)

No comments: