Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Supper Stop

"Pizza for supper! Mozzarella Cheese...Mmmm..Mm..Yummy!"

How many of you have listened to the Your Story Hour tapes? I used to listen to them all the time. Above is a beloved quote off one of our family's favorite stories.


A crooked grin if I ever saw one.


They brought us these lemons. What were they for we wondered. Appetizers? I quizzed Emma on which Civil War general carried lemons in his pockets. She sarcastically asked, "That would have been Grant? or Lee maybe?" We all laughed. Then we finally found the courage to try the lemons. They wished they wouldn't have! I contentedly sucked on the most sour one I could find, and, in honor to General Jackson, I didn't even grimace. ;-)


Candace inspired!


Along comes cosmopolitan Faith.

"Ahh, so that's what they're for!"


"All right, Carmen! This had better be the last picture or..."

``````````````

Obedient daughter that I am, of course I will end. ;-)
Thank you all for your kind patronage!
And "Happy New Year!"
~Carmen~

No comments: