Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Story Behind the Ad

Last-minute adjustments to Candace's hair before the photo-shoot.


Distracted by wondering what the traffic thinks of them.


By the time I thought of doing this, there was only one beef stick left.



"Aww! I got the short end."



By the way, I forgot to mention that cats love these sticks! :-)


I was thinking of the famous photo of Winston Churchill when I took this.


I should have had the actual photograph to compare to.


We had an incredibly fun time taking all these pictures...and MANY others! - you didn't even see half!


Detail from the previous photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you all did have fun--it looks like it. :-)

~Rebecca~ said...

The hair style and costumes- way too cute!

Your little sister was sooooo cute too!

~Rebecca