Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome back!

It's good that you all read introductions, because, if ever a post of mine needed an intro, it would be this one. But I don't want to give anything away, so just try to figure it out on your own, and if you have any questions ask me sometime. :-)

(A note on the status of this blog: As you may have noticed, this blog, which I updated on an almost weekly basis when I began, has become a bi-weekly blog for the most part. I'll try to keep it at that stage as long as possible, though I have a feeling that inevitably I may join the ranks of "neglected blogs" which are only updated once a month at the most. ;-)

1 comment:

Gloria Yoder said...

You keep out-doing yourself, Carmen. Just when I think they can't get any better, then you really pulled a good one!! Love it.