Saturday, March 21, 2009

It was the first thing he wanted to see when he got home.

Thanking the One who was in control of the whole event.


"Just think if it wouldn't have been for this helmet..."

"Citizens, this is officer Martin here telling you to wear your helmet!"


Soberness
This accident gave us all much to think about.


His eye went through almost every imaginable shade. Green was the most ghastly one.


He had a story to beat all stories that week, and there were plenty of people who wanted to hear it.


Life has to go on as normal. (I'm not implying that the umbrella is normal. Don't ask - I really don't know "why?")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the umbrella is doing a good job of shielding the piano or the music from the sun! :) Conrad I am so thankful it wasn't worse! And I just remembered that I forgot to send a get well card... It doesn't mean that I wasn't thinking about you and praying!