Saturday, April 18, 2009

We Homeschoolers Receive an Education on... Education


We attend an "open school" for the students of Farmersville Mennonite School.

Notice anything strange about this picture?

"Yeah, there's two things I remember about you: 1)You weren't much taller than me, and 2) you called me 'mouse.' " ;-)

While Dad talks to old school fellows, I photograph various curiosities...

Who would have thought?! ;-)

What??? Another Democrat?!

I didn't look because I didn't want to see, but I expect I got some funny looks because of the things I was photographing.

Dad tells the story of the classmate that tied the doorknobs together; then, panicking for fear of getting in trouble, tried to undo his work but accidentally yanked the doorknob off completely and got in trouble anyway.

Current Student

Present-Day Pupil

The spot where the contraband matches fell out of Dad's pocket, earning him a trip to the Principal's office (and, as Dad told us, "There was only one reason that anyone ever went to the Principal's office." :-)

Model Student

1 comment:

~Rebecca~ said...

I LOVE the pic of your little sister!!!! The black and white one pic is so classy! It would make a great 8x10!!

~Rebecca