Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hello Everyone,

There are two things that can keep me from posting: a wedding or a conference in another state. It's not a wedding this time, and so it must be... ta da! a conference! Actually, though, I am still posting, just not very much. I'm sitting here writing/posting this Tuesday night (a post done all in one night has got to be a record for me). Tomorrow I make sure that I have everything packed that I need on a six day trip. Thursday I leave. Saturday you read this. :) And Tuesday is when I get back to make sure that everything posted properly. So if anything seems odd or isn't working right, check back later to see if I have it fixed. (Already tonight I scheduled this whole post to post backwards.)

Note: All the photography of the event itself is by Emma or Elias Raine.

2 comments:

Rohirrim Maiden said...

Hope you enjoyed the conference, Carmen! Will you be posting pictures of your trip?

Carmen E. said...

Hannah, the conference was a lot of other things as well, but, yes, enjoyment was definitely part of the experience. I was really blessed to be able to go - it was a growing experience.

I'll be posting photos someday Lord willing, but a lot of things could happen before that someday comes. In plain English, it'll be awhile. :-)