Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Long Game to Slow the Pace

The game of inevitable doom (U know... Stacko) - just what we need to distract folks from watching the clock.

How am I supposed to Draw Two out of that stack??

Concentration, Hannah, that's how. We all know you're good at it.

Such a Graceful player.

Sherri and skill - there's a reason they both start with an S.

Not to sound like a broken record, but it's no coincidence that Candace and competence both start with a C.

I know all about this.

So you might. But, still, I highly recommend that you stop letting Michaela do all the looking.

Got to admit, it worked... that time.

(You know, it's no coincidence that Philip and prowess... yes, yes, I know you know, so I won't go there. :)

To wreck the tower or not to wreck the tower - that is the question.

To climb or to slide - that is the question of Chutes and Ladders.

That's a bit off subject I know, but...

...I wanted to build the suspense before I answered "the question." (Not to imply that Grace wrecked it. After all I never imply things that aren't true.)

Oh, before I forget, this might be a good time to mention that Mr. Botsford actually does subscribe to World last I heard, and that Mr. Jackson's alleged views on the magazine's influence are just that, alleged. ;-)


No comments: