Saturday, April 17, 2010

April Showers

April 1st - otherwise known as April Fool's Day. It's a fairly calm, relaxing day around our house.

The joke's on you for believing me.

If you ever see that grin, grab an umbrella. Quick.

She's supposed to be washing the dishes, but I think she thought more interesting things were being washed outside.

If there's a way to do it with wheels, then do it with wheels.

<><><> <><><> <><><>

We have reached the ladder end of this post.

God Bless.

Carmen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Johnstown~ and after this post, I would definately like to go sometime! Carmen, you thoroughly entertain me each time with your wit and great pictures! Thank you for once again making me smile! :)

Mrs Groff

Anonymous said...

Btw~ I was amused by the April fool's prank. I tried to "fool" my husband by telling him on the phone, that I had "picked up" a free kitty (he's not a fan of cats)... He didn't believe me. May-be next year I'll go after him with a bucket of water. :)

(Mrs. Groff)