Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just so you know, everyone...

...habit is a strong thing. That can be good and that can be bad, depending on the habit. One of my habits is to post every other Saturday. As viewers, you might think that is definitely a good habit, and in general I 'd agree. Whether it was a good idea this week is up for debate though, since we've been busy preparing for this weekend and overnight guests. Anyway, this isn't supposed to turn into a discussion of whether or not I should have posted this week. Obviously, I made my choice, stuck to tradition, and am the one who will have to live with the consequences (namely, lack of sleep). The moral of the story really is: Be careful what habits you make because they are hard to break.

Oh, and if any of you feel strongly that I made the wrong choice, I would recommend the following course of action. Wait until next Saturday to look through this post. (And if you aren't into classic literature and history, don't ever look through this post.)

No comments: