Saturday, April 3, 2010

"A Photo Shooting"

Once upon a camera... someone was shot. *policeman holds up photo*

The charged party was searched but no evidence was found.

Puzzled, the police decided to get an angle on the crime by reconstructing the scene of the shot.

"You stand there. And you - you stand just where you were standing when it happened."

The police discovered that their suspect had been framed by the real criminal.

Their focus had been on the wrong person.

So they charged the other possible criminal.

When they searched her for evidence...

...they found it.

She was the photographer who fired that fatal shot.

------------

I forgot about coming up with some type of appropriate sentence for the "criminal." Any ideas? Deletion from this life maybe? Come on, help me out. :-)

(Thanks, Raines, for helping me once again. You all make great actors.)

5 comments:

Josiah E. said...

LOL, I love you all's photo stories! The photography and story ideas are always great! Though I did want to point out one small error, if the other criminal truly did commit the great crime then how come the evidence is only to be found on the first criminal's camera?

Josiah E. said...

LOL, I love you all's photo stories! The photography and story ideas are always great! Though I did want to point out one small error, if the other criminal truly did commit the great crime then how come the evidence is only to be found on the first criminal's camera?

Carmen E. said...

You would have to notice that. :)

Explanation: We had to take the incriminating photo on the Raines' camera since the other one (DWF's Rebel) wasn't working (as you, I would assume, are well aware). In hindsight, I should have had Emma and Candace swap cameras at the beginning for consistency's sake.

I shouldn't be telling you this, but I know of at least one other inconsistency in this story line.

~Rebecca~ said...

I don't know, sentenced to cyber prison? :)

By the way, this was GREAT!!!!!

Emma said...

We should have at least taken the flash off our camera so it wouldn't be quite so obvious!