Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Extended Martin Family Goes to Canada

No, we didn't take a bus.

Though could it be that Grandpa is taking his dump-truck?

Finally we arrived. In Canaba.

Trust me, Candace's spelling has been showing major improvement over the past few years.

Since we were in Canada, a maple leaf. Obviously.

(Candace, now that we've mastered your spelling, perhaps we will turn our attention to your drawing.)

The first evening was... A time to look at pictures.

And a time to take them.

What's this? Wow! Definitely a time to take pictures.

Definitely not a time to ride bike.

Ladies on cowback.

Who said being a lady is easy?

Ladies in waiting (for their turn).

Ladies in distress?

Or not so distressed.

The knight with shining air compressor comes to the rescue, and we're good to go again for a while, except...

...it looks like it's time to play "pin the tail on the donkey."

Dad and Uncle Gary, you coming too?

Dad: "When I became a man, I put away childish things."

The question is, did Cindy?

My fire-leaping cousin.

His photo-loving sister.

Pretty abstract for me, I know.

No comments: