Saturday, November 13, 2010

Characters - all three.

All the people not pictured were "too mature" to be seen in such company.

The competition never ceases.

Conrad grapples with a bit of Luke's trivia.

Just to prove that we can ask hard questions too. :-)

A big "thank you" to our capable waitress.

And a bigger "THANK YOU" to the various public - I assume they were public - electrical outlets, without which this post would have been impossible.

It's a standing invitation.

Or is it? Does the invitation still stand? Does it?

<><><> <><><> <><><>

No need for yawn-inducing photos for me right now. I've been indulging in them periodically. It's time to get this show on the road.

God Bless.
Carmen

2 comments:

Dad said...

As far as I am concerned the invitation still stands. New immigrants remain some of the hardest working and productive members of our society.

Simply me said...

Great pictures Carmen!Looks like lots and lots of fun!