Saturday, February 5, 2011

You'll be Hooked

Disclaimer: The following set of photos is neither an advertisement nor a portrait gallery.

What is it then?

Good question.

Kristen came over one snowy day. We didn't plan the snow even though it was ideal for trying on Kristen's cozy crocheted commodities (tongue twister isn't it?) and taking photos of them for her Etsy store.

The Little-Green-Riding-Hood look.

The save-me-I-beseech-you! look.

Button up for winter in this wool neckwarmer...

...or just be inspired to get out your own hook.

With this photo we turn our backs on this advertisement masquerading as a portrait gallery. Or wait, was it a portrait gallery in the guise of an advertisement?

Whichever it was, my sister made a beautiful subject and model.

<><><> <><><> <><><>

Wishing you a wonderful fortnight with many refined moments.

Okay, let's make that a little more American: Have a good one!

God Bless.
Carmen

4 comments:

Gloria Yoder said...

What a fascinating post! Enjoyed the tea & cheese photos immensely... and wow- what a beautiful niece I have! You definitely make me want a crocheted hat, candace! :)

Sylvia said...

I say, quite entertaining, my dear!

Carmen E. said...

Always knew I had aunts of refined taste. :-)

Alina said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are beautiful and so is Candace! Thanks for sharing!
~Alina