Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Conrad nearly splits his face with a grin when he
discovers another can.
(My brothers and sisters are good actors- I know,
by saying that, I am admitting that some of
these pictures were staged. Notice Candace's
great expression of dismay!)


Friends once again.


Unfortunately, the peace is only temporary and,

when another can is spotted, a frantic skirmish breaks out.

Though appearances may be deceiving (especially
as I told you that some of the animosity was staged),
these two really are best of friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carmen, this grouping of pictures on "Templeton, his Relatives, and their Native Environment" is so good. The pictures, expressions, and captions are great. Keep up the good work!

While I don't believe I've ever been in a dumpster, it was interseting to see what it's like in there without having to go in myself.