Saturday, October 11, 2008

Discussing Bible translations as well as many other
interesting topics.

Playing Old Maid on the bus - it was definitely a
day of diverse experiences!


Stoltzfus Family Restaurant in the heart of Amish country
was our supper stop.


I must admit that this was the highlight of the day for me!
Thank you, Mr. Raine, for coordinating this part of the day.


I could hardly believe that we had forgotten to take a group shot at
some picturesque location at Longwood Gardens. Well, a group photo
in the dark is better than no group photo, I suppose.


That is all the pictures I have for you of a very memorable day, but I should think it is plenty, if not too many. I was trying to keep the number of photos under control, but I sometimes have a hard time deciding what not to post. This was such a big post that I think I deserve at least a two week break (actually, it might be that long as we are going to go on a short trip this coming week).

Farewell!

~Carmen~

No comments: