Saturday, May 30, 2009

Giving Away my Upright Piano...


...the first step to cleaning out the apartment and the last chance to get the above photo of Dad.

Famous virtuoso Conrad Martin forgot his D#, but talented pianist Candace Martin saved the performance!

Will the piano fit through the doorway?

Might as well make sure. This whole building is going to be ripped down soon anyway.

If you have ever moved an upright piano, you will know why people give them away free with the condition that "you will come pick it up."

One last peek at my piano before it is shrouded. I gave many lessons on that piano, but, overall, it wasn't hard to see it go, especially since I gained a student by giving it to our cousins.

You did it too when you were little I bet. (Riding on the trailer, that is.) Amazing the thrill of just going a few hundred feet at 10 mph! *shakes head*

No comments: