Saturday, May 2, 2009

Time with Family

Hello Everyone,

I have sat here several minutes now attempting to write this introduction. First I typed something; then I deleted it; after that I repeated the process. I thought about saying that the weather is too nice on a day like this to be in front of the computer, but I do enjoy blogging - so I deleted that. :-) I also deleted my comment that it has been a good two weeks - not because it hasn't been (it has!). I just couldn't get the idea worded properly. You know, I even considered trying poetry, but that would have been a little repetitious...

Come to think of it, this is a photo blog isn't it?

Go look at the pictures. :-)

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Carmen, You had me laughing over many of the pictures and captions. Good work on many great shots!