Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last Guest to Arrive

On one hand, I could go home to bed; on the other hand, I could come over here and eat cold french fries and shrimp.

It's obvious which gained the upper hand.

We listen dubiously as...

...Derrick tells us how he scared his Mom to death by taking a rowboat and rowing out into international waters.

Why'd you do that? It's so bizarre.

Hmm... I never really thought about that before.

<><><> <><><> <><><>

And that's all for now. I know I only covered one subject this time, but, with all the time spent getting the store opened this week (yes, it's opened), I didn't have much time to spend on this. This morning, I was out in the store trying to write up captions between phone calls to try to get the problems in our credit card processing software fixed. So now that that's worked out and this post is done, I'm going to go find something new to do. :-)

God Bless.
Carmen

No comments: