Saturday, December 26, 2009

Look Who's Here!

Mr. Raine! He's back on the blog! And he brought one of his ideas with him. You'll just have to wait and see.

Mercy to Martha: "Since I gave you this, you need to give me a hug."

That was an actual quote, and this is the actual hug.

Conrad finally gets his "lessons."

Hmm... let's see... what could I convince Emma to buy today?

(Out in the store.)

Emma, this book is about dinosaurs big enough to eat you!! Don't you want to find out more?!

Emma's not buying any of this.

They actually got Emma interested enough to look through a photography book. Photography? Who would have thought.

Faith planning mischief with the label printer.

Mischief with a capital M. (Enlarge to read label.)

By the way, this is the first giveaway in the history of this blog; I'm giving away the Raines' camera. Wonder what they'll say? ;-)

4 comments:

Isaac said...

Hey Carmen, I'll take the free camera if that's all right with you? If I'm the first one to ask for it, does that mean I get it?

Carmen E. said...

Keep in mind that giving something away is not the same thing as delivering it. ;-)
So whether or not you'll "get it" is up for debate. I think you'll have to do just what you said: "take it."

Emma said...

Sorry Isaac, somehow I don't think we'll be giving our camera away anytime soon!
Carmen, I will have a few things to say to you next time we see you!

Carmen E. said...

*thinks out-loud* "So this is what it takes to get Emma to comment on my blog. Hmmm... Got to do some more of this giveaway business maybe..."

Oh, and, Emma, I think we better keep that "next time we see each other" as far in the future as possible. Better not plan on Saturday. ;-)