Saturday, December 26, 2009

This is just what I needed.

Let me introduce you to the pros, veritable veteran quilters.

These pros know exactly which finger the thimble goes on.

(Please tell me you can hear the sarcasm.)

They know which is the best "thread" to use and which "scissors" cuts with one clean snip.

They know which are the finest, most precise tools for measuring a single stitch.


"Quilters never lie... they just go to pieces."

I tell you, they could not keep straight faces. I have more pictures like this than I do of anything else...

The satisfaction of a job well done.

Talk about a job well done... just get us started. (Just boasting.)

Pride goeth before a bawl.

Mrs. Raine - one of the few sensible people in our two families. I mean, really, she uses a needle when she quilts.

2 comments:

~Rebecca~ said...

That captioned photo was brilliant!
~Rebecca

Benjamin E. said...

"You been quilting long?"

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Brilliant.