Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Thought I'd Try to Picture Our Accomodations for You

The street we lived on for a few days.

And the Marriott we stayed in the same number of days. It's claim to fame? The world's largest indoor gazebo. Google it if you don't believe me.

Glass elevators are great. You can see who is getting an earlier start to their day than you are. You can sometimes spot people (who you know aren't staying in your hotel) taking joyrides on the elevators whose fame has spread throughout the whole conference. Then there's always the great game of "How many big, homeschooling families can we stack into one elevator?"

We had heard so much about the fifteenth floor, we just had to go. Then... after we came back down, they told us there was a sixteenth - one that was infinitely more interesting.

We did our best to make sure the housekeeping service had a reason to exist.

And getting down to the smallest details... Last but not least, here's the iron. Talk about something important! I called ahead just to make sure our room had one, even though everyone told me it would. Of course, everyone was right. Even me. I thought it would to, but better safe than sorry you know. :)

1 comment:

Josiah E. said...

Now why is it that I took almost exactly the same pictures as your first 4? It must have had something to do with the location...