Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Day We Ran Out of Vitamin C

No!! The Vitamin C can't be empty. This is bad.

Things go from bad to worse.

But help is on the way.

Must have Vitamin C. Must.

Eating it in the raw.

Dad comes along. "I think I may have gotten what you need."

Half-crazed Conrad: Say. It must come in a new format these days. I always did think of Vitamin C as candy... but... cotton candy?? Never thought I'd see the day.

Just so this comedy doesn't turn into a tragedy...

...let me assure you. They got their Vitamin C.

2 comments:

Scott Eash said...

So I'm not the only one who always thought of Vitamin C as candy! It's funny how my taste buds salivate just thinking about it. :-)

~Rebecca~ said...

Vitamin C...I can't stand the taste of citrus!!! So, I take echinacea. :)