Saturday, June 26, 2010

One Sunday Evening...

...in Lancaster Cownty...

...I was playing peek-a-moo with a neighboring cow.

That same Sunday evening, we had our aunt and uncle over for homemade icecream.

We gave uncle Dale our invisible lawn chair to sit on.

Yeah, it's the trampoline again.

Unlike the lawn chair, the cat is not invisible. I bet he wishes he were.

Big brothers and little sisters...

...and big sisters and little brothers.

Either Eric shares my sentiments about soda or doesn't share my sentiments about photographers.

For once in his life, Dad had a storyless moment.

So his brother filled in for him.

When Jesse did his famous falling-asleep-upright act...

...we didn't need to look at the sky to know it was bedtime.

<><><> <><><> <><><>

And I don't need to look at the clock to know it's time to get this post finished.

God Bless.
Carmen

No comments: