Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lunch with Dad

Now, there's nothing unusual about having lunch with Dad. Normally, however, Dad goes for lunch, not the lunch goes for him.

Time to activate the tiptoes.

Made it - undetected - all the way to his chair.

"Don't laugh; you next."

Mr. Schultz thought it must be Dad's birthday or some other special occasion. Finally he figured it out: "I see, it's just because just because."

Yup, it's just because he's such a great guy.

First Picnic

Second Picnic

*wide-eyed* Oh my, that person has the other half of my sandwich.

Teetering Tots

A big whale swallows Christian.

(I'm thinking I wouldn't want to spend three days and three nights in that thing.)

Christian enjoys the thrills of the park instead of preaching to...

...the complacent bums of Ninevah.

I love the photo because I love the people.

"It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on!" - Author Unknown

Mom- she's true blue...

...and loves her husband too.

What? There's a photographer around this corner too?!

No comments: